Today is Saturday, Aug. 15, 2020

Department of

University Health Services

Access My Students’ Records

There are times when you feel that your student may be struggling and he/she may not share what is happening, perhaps he/she is calling more often, or not at all. Concerned about symptoms of depression, anxiety, stress management, substance abuse, or homesickness? Maybe he/she is sleeping all of the time or is always in his/her room “studying” when you ask what is happening. Perhaps you notice that they seem angry or just the opposite, passive and unconnected? Adjusting to life in college introduces challenges for many students, how your student handles those challenges is important. If you are concerned about a change in behavior or attitude, encourage your student to contact University Health Services. The providers and mental health therapy staff is available to help students as they adjust to the challenges of their new life.

University Health Services adheres strictly to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). This federal law mandates the confidentiality of medical information and records for patients over 18 years of age. Your student must give us written authorization for us to discuss any matter regarding your student’s health or well being with you.

Privacy Information

After Hours Care

Established patients of University Health Services can call our after-hours number and speak to a physician on call.

Appointments/General Information/After Hours: 513-556-2564

For Emergency call 911

Urgent Care Facilities may be another option to consider. Please remember our physicians cannot discuss health matters about child if he/she is over 18 years of age. Your child must be the one to make the call.