For SHIP students with COVID-19 concerns:
· Member cost-sharing will be waived, including copays, coinsurance and deductibles, for COVID-19 diagnostic testing provided at approved locations in accordance with CDC guidelines.
· Any referral provision will be waived for COVID-19 tests and/or treatment. In the event a claim is denied for no referral, it can be appealed for reconsideration.
· All other treatment will be paid according to the benefits of your policy.
· UHC is encouraging members to take advantage of the Virtual Visit capability, available through the HealthiestYou mobile app. UHCSR insureds have access at no charge, when it’s included with their UHCSR medical plan. For more information, go to uhcsr.com/MyAccount.
· Optum is opening its Emotional-Support Help Line, providing access to specially trained mental health specialists to support people who may be experiencing anxiety or stress following the recent developments around COVID-19. Optum’s toll-free help line number, 866-342-6892, will be open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for as long as necessary.
Telehealth Services by HealthiestYou
"Starting on the effective date of your policy, you have 24/7 access to medical advice through HealthiestYou, a national telehealth service. By calling the toll-free number listed on the front of your UHCSR medical card or visiting HealthiestYou, you have access to board-certified physicians via phone and/or video, where premitted. As an insured with StudentResources, there is no consultation fee for this service. Every call with HealthiestYou is covered at 100% during your policy."
If you are insured under this insurance plan and you call prior to the plan effective date, you will be charged a $40 service fee before being connected to a board-certified physician.